How are applications submitted?
Applications must be submitted online via the Center for Scholarship Administration (CSA) portal. There are three steps to complete and submit the application:
1. Set up an account through the portal.
2. Login to the account and complete the application. A confirmation email will be sent when the application is received by CSA. Applicants should contact CSA if a confirmation email is not received.
3. Mail in any additional required materials. See "What constitutes a complete application" below.
- Who is eligible for the scholarship?
There are currently NO Scholarship Requirements!
Please continue to check for updates.
When is the deadline for submission of materials?
The online application must be completed and transmitted to CSA no later than . Any required supplemental materials that need to be mailed must be mailed to CSA no later than and should be mailed in one package.
What constitutes a complete application packet?
A complete application packet includes the following:
• Student Authorization and Acknowledgements Form, found in the online application, signed by the scholarship candidate. Download the Student Authorization and Acknowledgements Form.
• Official transcript with grades and cumulative GPA posted through the latest semester.
Submit SAT/ACT SCORES for applicants who are high school seniors, if taken.
A PERSONAL STATEMENT/ESSAY. Submit a personal statement of no more than 250 words succinctly describing your academic and career objectives, what you see yourself doing five years after you complete your education, and what contribution you believe you can make to the community in which you then reside. This personal statement is to be contemplative and not a record of your accomplishments.
• Student Aid Report (SAR) from the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
• W8 or W9 IRS Form, as applicable. This form must be completed by the applicant.
- What school may I attend?
The institution must be an educational organization that normally maintains a regular faculty and curriculum and normally has a regularly enrolled body of pupils or students in attendance at the place where its educational activities are regularly conducted. To the extent the institution is involved in the selection of the recipients (if at all), that involvement must comply with the Scholarship Program`s policy of awarding scholarships on an objective and non-discriminatory basis as well as the Scholarship Program`s Conflict of Interest Policy.
- What is the amount of the scholarship award?
The amount of scholarship awards may vary and generally range between $1,000 and $2,000.
What if I am unable to attend consecutive semesters?
Extenuating circumstances requiring a student to sit out a semester must be explained in writing to CSA. You will be notified of the final decision. If a recipient is out for a semester, then that semester is forfeited.
How are winners selected?
A selection committee will select the recipeints based on academic merit and financial need.
How will I be notified if I am chosen as a recipient?
All applicants will be notified in writing by email, whether or not they have been selected to receive a scholarship. Those students selected will download a package from their online account that includes a scholarship agreement and information about the scholarship terms.
Is this scholarship renewable?
This scholarship is a four-year scholarship subject to the following terms and conditions: Students must remain enrolled full-time, continuously throughout the four-year scholarship. Under special circumstances, individual exceptions may be made to the full-time continuous enrollment requirement, at the discretion of the committee and Trustee. If a scholarship is awarded for an academic year, and is not used within that year, it is forfeited, and unused money is returned to the Trust. Failure to meet the eligibility requirements will result in forfeiture of the scholarship.
Scholarship recipients will receive information from CSA each year on the procedure to verify continued eligibility for the scholarship. Recipients must submit a renewal application, transcript or grade report, and W-8 or W-9 form, in order to be considered for renewal of their scholarships each year. Scholarship amounts are not guaranteed, as renewed scholarship amounts may vary from year to year due to a variety of factors.