How are applications submitted?
Applications must be submitted online via the Center for Scholarship Administration (CSA) portal. There are three steps to complete and submit the application:
1. Set up an account through the portal.
2. Login to the account and complete the application. A confirmation email will be sent when the application is received by CSA. Applicants should contact CSA if a confirmation email is not received.
3. Mail in any additional required materials. See "What constitutes a complete application" below.
- Who is eligible for the scholarship?
There are currently NO Scholarship Requirements!
Please continue to check for updates.
When is the deadline for submission of materials?
The online application must be completed and transmitted to CSA no later than . Any required supplemental materials that need to be mailed must be mailed to CSA no later than and should be mailed in one package.
What constitutes a complete application packet?
A complete application packet includes the following:
• Student Authorization and Acknowledgements Form, found in the online application, signed by the scholarship candidate. Download the Student Authorization and Acknowledgements Form.
• Official transcript with grades and cumulative GPA posted through the latest semester.
Submit a 250 word essay discussing how a college education will help you achieve your career goals and improve your skills.
Submit two(2) Letters of Recommendation from teachers, for high school seniors.
Describe briefly the school and/or community activities in which you have participated since the beginning of your high school career.
• W8 or W9 IRS Form, as applicable. This form must be completed by the applicant.
- What school may I attend?
The institution must be an educational organization that normally maintains a regular faculty and curriculum and normally has a regularly enrolled body of pupils or students in attendance at the place where its educational activities are regularly conducted. To the extent the institution is involved in the selection of the recipients (if at all), that involvement must comply with the Scholarship Program`s policy of awarding scholarships on an objective and non-discriminatory basis as well as the Scholarship Program`s Conflict of Interest Policy.
- What is the amount of the scholarship award?
The amount of scholarship awards may vary and generally range between $1,000 and $2,000.
What if I am unable to attend consecutive semesters?
Extenuating circumstances requiring a student to sit out a semester must be explained in writing to CSA. You will be notified of the final decision. If a recipient is out for a semester, then that semester is forfeited.
How are scholarship recipients selected?
A selection committee will consider the respective ability, educational goals, financial need, and career ambitions of each applicant.
How will I be notified if I am chosen as a recipient?
All applicants will be notified in writing by email, whether or not they have been selected to receive a scholarship. Those students selected will download a package from their online account that includes a scholarship agreement and information about the scholarship terms.
Is this scholarship renewable?
This scholarship is for one year only; however, current recipients may reapply and be considered for additional funding along with other new applicants. Scholarship recipients must be enrolled full-time. Scholarship recipients are limited to four total years of scholarship award and are expected to have been enrolled consecutive years during that time. Under special circumstances, individual exceptions may be made to the full-time enrollment requirement, or the four-year consecutive limitation, at the discretion of the Trustee. Note that scholarship recipients are not guaranteed a scholarship, and scholarship amounts are not guaranteed. Students eligible to reapply for a scholarship will receive application information from CSA.